Why Are Floor Plans Notable For Listing a Real Estate Property?
You must be wondering how a floor plan can become an integral deciding factor for your buyers. I’ve got your back and with this article, I aim to highlight precisely that. Studies have shown that real estate listings with floor plan additions may raise buyer click-throughs by 52%! Listed below are some of the essential reasons why you must dig out your real estate floor plan for the big sale.
The significance of floor plans for marketing property
1. Attract the Attention of Potential Customers – Although this is a no-brainer, most real estate agents tend to overlook it. In fact, in a survey conducted by Zolo Homebuyers’ in 2019, 1 in 10 buyers mentioned that they would never arrange to view a property if they had not seen a floorplan first. A professionally illustrated floor plan will help your buyers visualize your property’s flow and spaces including their furniture and appliances.
2. A Floor Plan Provides People with Facts – Since images can be distorted or edited to look better, buyers generally don’t make their decisions based on them alone. Offering them a 2-D or 3-D house floor plan will present a factual image to them along with the dimensional analysis of how well their furniture will fit in their new place. Floor plans help buyers and tenants have relevant details about the property to make an informed decision.
3. Increase Chances to Sell Difficult Real Estate – In your years of experience, you must have come across several properties that require additional efforts to sell due to various factors. It could be the location, the architecture, the build, etc. Well, you can simplify this task simply by providing a real estate floor plan to your potential buyers to pinpoint the overall size and actual worth of the property. These plans will help them better understand what they are investing in.
4. Create Advanced Visual Content – You cannot deny the fact that visual content tops the marketing game when it comes to selling a property. That being said, you should not limit yourself to detailed photographs with lightings and furniture in place. Your buyers need an advanced idea of the space which can help them make a decision. With the technological innovations, you can now render creative 2-D or 3-D floor plans to stand apart from the competition.
5. The Accuracy of Floor Plan – Lastly, marketing digital house floor plans when listing your real estate property will allow your buyers or tenants to gather significantly more accurate data regarding dimensions. That is possible with the help of laser measuring systems. In fact, you can even share floor plans with buyers who can’t come visit all the properties in person since they are easy to analyse and understand and will help you cover more listings in lesser time.
As a tech-savvy realtor, you should offer clear and detailed house floor plans for potential buyers to download online beforehand to ensure that your sale closes in on time.
Author bio- Rahul Agarwal is the Co-founder & Chief Business Officer at Styldod, where he has taught a computer to do interior design! Styldod provides the most hassle-free & inexpensive virtual staging solutions for real estate agents so they can sell their listings faster, and for higher prices. Rahul was also a co-founder of Mebelkart. He’s your everyday IIT Kanpur nerd who pushes the boundaries with his innovative entrepreneurial stints and is also a sound startup investor & advisor.